Hello Modoc's enthusiasts! Long time no chat!
Ok, let's quickly recap:
I don't know about you, but isn't our remodel simply stunning!?! A huge thank you to everyone who put so much hard work into every exceptional detail; to those who supported us before, during, and after; and to our new Modoc's fans (high five)! You mocha us so happy! ;)
Alrighty, now for the latest and greatest. With new gadgets and new newness of Modoc's Market comes new products! (Are you sitting on the edge of your seat?...thought so.)
Latest and Greatest
1. We have a new beverage/dessert: Affogato. Affo-whato is that, you ask? Affogato means "drowned" in Italian. It’s basically scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with fresh, hot shots of espresso and drizzled with caramel or chocolate sauce. Did your tastebuds twitch? Stop drooling and come into Modoc's to try it out! At $3.50, you gato get Affogato! What a refreshing way to cool off from the summer heat with such a lovely ice cream treat!
2. We have Nitro Coffee & Tea. It is the same process used in draft beer (called the Guinness Effect) with the nitrogen infusing the coffee or tea and creating a thick cream on top (called head). What’s great is that it’s brewed just for us, so each keg is hand roasted coffee, cold brewed (never hot, so it doesn’t become bitter), and the tea is created for us as well! There are simple syrups that are, again, hand crafted, and sold in Mason jars. We have Lavender Honey & Brown Sugar Vanilla right now. They can be added to your Nitro for 50 cents. The syrups also go great in lattes and cappuccinos (hint, hint). We also sell the syrups by the jar for you to take home for $15 (well worth it for a homemade syrup made from scratch!)...and they are delicious! We have 2 sizes of Nitro: a 6oz for $2 or a 12oz for $4.
3. Have you ever just wanted a yummy salad with on-the-go convenience? Well, wouldn't you know, Modoc's has just the thing: The Empress Salad. This delectable dish is not in a dish at all; its actually in a clear cup. Not only does this provide a hassle-free way to grab a salad to go, but it makes the layering so much more pretty! (Yes, we serve pretty salad, folks). We first start the layering process with arugula (rocket) and spinach. Next, we add red onion, apples, candied pecans, carrots, & goat cheese. Nope. We don't stop there. The Empress Salad is finally topped with an avocado balsamic vinaigrette. It’s awesome! And at $4.50, you can eat your leafy greens without cutting down the money tree.
4. Hello hungry people! Tired of delicate, dainty sandwiches? Modoc's has what you're craving! If you want a fresh, healthy, and satisfying sandwich, try our Ringmaster Club… ham, turkey, lettuce, cheddar cheese on whole grain bread with spicy mustard on request. But wait, there’s a third slice of bread in the middle, so it’s layered! You can purchase either a half or a whole sandwich: half is $2.50 and a whole is $4.75. Grab The Ringmaster Club and tame your hunger!
5. We also have a new green smoothie! We partnered with NuStart to create this delicious, healthy treat! We call it... The NuStart Green Smoothie (let the creative juices flow!). What's in the mix: spinach, strawberries, blackberries, pineapple, chia seeds, flax seeds, honey, & chopped walnuts sprinkled on top. We’re even using local blackberries from Cordes Berry Farm, LLC. We like keeping it local :) Check out their Facebook page and click like while you're at it! ...psst, just click the link. ;)
Please be our guest and try each and every one of these new Modoc's products! If you like what you taste/see/smell...leave us some feedback. Click the button below to Let Us Know! :) Thanks a latte!